Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review of INIZ (GOOD)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review of INIZ (GOOD)

SunnSunn Member
edited April 2014 in Reviews

Hello LET members,

I have been using INIZ's VPS for over 2 months now and i have to say there service is pretty solid. INIZ had the rights plans and budget for all my needs. The virtual machines had no down time as of now, except there NY migration which they notified me beforehand. The staff replied to all my tickets in a timely manner and showed dedicated towards there clients. Overall their service has been extremely reliable and stable, with no downtime. So VOUCH to INIZ for this excellent service.

@INIZ - Great service.

Warm Regards,

Ryan

Thanked by 1Patrick

Comments

• I think you should post this to "Reviews" categories. Btw I have been with iniz i think for about 2 months now, pretty solid performance while the price is right.

• SunnSunn Member

@namhuy said:
    I think you should post this to "Reviews" categories. Btw I have been with iniz i think for about 2 months now, pretty solid performance while the price is right.

Done.

• @Sunn i dont know why but i find it interesting/fun that even though you sell vps you are using other hosts - props to you :-)

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • kyakykyaky Member

have 3 VPSes with them for 6+ months. one of them got suspended one time because of IO abuse (only tar for backup). After figure out an appropriate offpeak time for tar backup with Patrick, he unsuspended my VPS. IO fast and performance are all good. recommended.

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • namhuynamhuy Member
    edited April 2014

@Stevie said:
    Sunn i dont know why but i find it interesting/fun that even though you sell vps you are using other hosts - props to you :-)

Some providers host their websites/billing/support on others network to ensure if their own servers/nodes are down, their clients still can communicate with them. Did you know greenvaluehost uses ramnode? :)

• SunnSunn Member

@Stevie said:
    Sunn i dont know why but i find it interesting/fun that even though you sell vps you are using other hosts - props to you :-)

What Namhuy said.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Mate,

How about giving us a bit more info:

• Which plan are you on, and how much are you paying?
    • What are you using the plan for, both in terms of the end result (i.e. hosting a website) and the software used (i.e. MySQL, PHP etc)
    • When you talk about tickets, what sort of queries did you raise, and what were the response times? Were tickets resolved on first response?

What you've posted above is a positive opinion, but it's not a review as there's no actual detail. Help us to understand what Iniz have done for you and why you feel they're so great.

• SunnSunn Member

@Nekki said:
    Mate,

How about giving us a bit more info:

>
    • Which plan are you on, and how much are you paying?
    • >
    • What are you using the plan for, both in terms of the end result (i.e. hosting a website) and the software used (i.e. MySQL, PHP etc)
    • >
    • When you talk about tickets, what sort of queries did you raise, and what were the response times? Were tickets resolved on first response?
    • >

What you've posted above is a positive opinion, but it's not a review as there's no actual detail. Help us to understand what Iniz have done for you and why you feel they're so great.

All that information is confidential.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Sunn said: All that information is confidential.

Not a problem, just include a NDA that we have to sign and return before reading.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

'I just went to see a film, here's my review! I went to the cinema, the film was great and the sound was amazing, I recommend!'

'Well that's just dandy, but I'm still not sure it's for me; what was the film about, and what kind of film is it?'

'That information is confidential.'

Thanked by 1vaviloff
  • @Nekki

+ there service is pretty solid
    + rights plans and budget for all my needs
    + no down time
    + staff replied to all my tickets in a timely manner and showed dedicated towards there clients
    + extremely reliable and stable, with no downtime

I think it's good enough for general users.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

namhuy said: I think it's good enough for general users.

I politely disagree. Most of the points are subjective and not quantified.

For example, what the OP considers to be a reasonable time for responding to a ticket may not be the same as my expectation; specifying a time frame would be helpful.

I could go on, but I won't, this one's clearly a lost cause.

• I agree with you, sure any extra detail would be helpful, but you know better have something rather than nothing. People tend not to write good reviews and only write reviews when problem rises between them and the providers.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

namhuy said: but you know better have something rather than nothing

It can go either way to be honest, an unqualified something can actually be harmful, especially given the unreasonable expectations of some of the idiots around here.

namhuy said: People tend not to write good reviews and only write reviews when problem rises between them and the providers.

This is kind of my point, most of what's called a review here isn't, it's just highly subjective ranting/praising.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Pretty Much Strong Review when A VPS Provider signs up with another VPS Provider & review them positive :-P @INIZ You should be proud. +1 for INIZ from My Side also :-)

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • Thanks for the positive feedback, always good to hear from customers :)

@Nekki, At least its not a review in form of a 24 hour test and a dd test! But yes, reviews here in general are not way near comprehensive as some that may be seen on WHT for example.