Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Managing Seedbox
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Managing Seedbox

l2o88jl2o88j Member

I am going to provide seedbox @ cheaper price.
Can you guys tell me any script to mange seedbox users?

It will be helpful if u post your ideas here.

Comments

• cassacassa Member

Deluge

• @l2o88j said:
    I am going to provide seedbox @ cheaper price.
    Can you guys tell me any script to mange seedbox users?

It will be helpful if u post your ideas here.

rTorrent & ruTorrent?

• iSkyiSky Member

transmission for newbie

• MrXMrX Member

Andrei said: rTorrent & ruTorrent?

An excellent choice. If you're comfortable enough working in a CLI environment, you can forego ruTorrent or other web-GUI and just command rTorrent over SSH.

• gracagraca Member

transmission - it has daemon, client and web based interface, on server side, you just need to install the daemon, low memory usage

• Nice suggestions but i am trying to setup multi-user shared seedbox. So i need a script with everything in place like bandwidth management, disk space allocation and others.

• Split the server in VPSes, give each VPS it's own disk space and bandwidth allocation.

Thanked by 2Mark_R Saiku
  • @rds100 said:
    Split the server in VPSes, give each VPS it's own disk space and bandwidth allocation.

I am going to provide as a shared seedbox and not an individual VPS. I mean to say that it will be having single ip.

• It is still possible to have single IP for multiple VPSes with port forwarding - something like what LowEndSpirit does.

• gracagraca Member

try torrentflux or you can run multiple instance of torrent client binding on different port

• Finally set up seedbox hosting service. Thanks for your help.

Thanked by 1OpZe
  • @l2o88j said:
    Finally set up seedbox hosting service. Thanks for your help.

Looks like a nice service! Best of luck!

• free seedboxes is code for "gonna harvest your tracker and/or api keys"

• @l2o88j I am curious about how you are able to offer everything unlimited for free.

• @texteditor said:
    free seedboxes is code for "gonna harvest your tracker and/or api keys"

We don't harvest anything. Everything will be safe with us.

• @user123 said:
    l2o88j I am curious about how you are able to offer everything unlimited for free.

Torrenting is about unlimited. Our servers are having unlimited BW and we offer that to customers. Free seedbox is a promo offer. Go for a try if you need.

• The website has been gone for almost two months. Is it ever coming back? I tried it out a little and it seemed to work ok.

• darkshiredarkshire Member
    edited June 2014

i heard GVH makes a great torrent seedbox and TOR host; check them out