Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a good Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a good Dedicated Server

The provider must have a valid site.

Specification wanted:
32 GB Ram +
Processors looking for: Dual Intel Xeon, Xeon E3, Xeon E5, or any other good processor.
1x2 TB HDD, or 2x2 TB HDD
Raid Protection
Cheap IPv4 Addresses
10 TB Bandwidth +
1 GBPS Port

Please message me if you have a really good offer.

Comments

• SunnSunn Member

Not going with OVH.

• @Sunn said:
    The provider must have a valid site.

Specification wanted:
    32 GB Ram +
    Processors looking for: Dual Intel Xeon, Xeon E3, Xeon E5, or any other good processor.
    1x2 TB HDD, or 2x2 TB HDD
    Raid Protection
    Cheap IPv4 Addresses
    10 TB Bandwidth +
    1 GBPS Port

Please message me if you have a really good offer.

Do you like miami for the server?

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited April 2014

The rules regarding IPs are same now for their all 2014 range, those with host model servers get cPanel, Windows, Plesk etc for free.

http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?7929-Failover-IPs

• SunnSunn Member

@UltranetUSA said:
    Do you like miami for the server?

I don't mind.

• @Sunn said:

your budget is?

• SunnSunn Member

@UltranetUSA said:
    your budget is?

150 or less, including IP

• SunnSunn Member

Nice offer, might consider it.

• www.hetzner.de

• SunnSunn Member

@finesir said:
    www.hetzner.de

Not looking for German servers.

• @Sunn - look at Delimiter's offers they are by far the cheapest on here. Email Steve [email protected] with what you need and he'll advise you best pricing

• ClancomsClancoms Member
    edited April 2014

i can do you a Duel L5520 with 2X1TB constellation drive hardware RAID 24GB ram 100Mbit port 15TB bandwidth for $55.00 Month located in Las Vegas at our new "Coloxchange " Data Center. if you want pm me i will set up the offer for you. as of now there listed for $69.00 month but will give the discount.

https://www.clancoms.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=232

• @Clancoms - these are not cheap prices. Delimiter is $49 for Dual L5520, 24GB, Gigabit 25TB transit and I think Fliphost is $49 with 100Mbps and 10TB

The E3 pricing is also extremely expensive.

• considering the difference in the quality of the data center, and the networks fiber blends we have our prices are actually low com-paired to what we should be charging but as we all know you get what you pay for.

• he just posted his vps company advertisement here and everyone started to reply

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/22333/www-kvmvps-us-l-50-off-l-1-gb-kvm-vps-5-usd-l-24-7-support#latest

• SunnSunn Member

@snowfly1 said:
    he just posted his vps company advertisement here and everyone started to reply

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/22333/www-kvmvps-us-l-50-off-l-1-gb-kvm-vps-5-usd-l-24-7-support#latest

What are you talking about? Can you please be more specific with your posts. None of them are relative to the topic.

• Sunn said: What are you talking about? Can you please be more specific with your posts. None of them are relative to the topic.

you are selling Node Specifications : 32 GB Ram , 2 TB SATA 3 Hard-drive, Intel E3 Processor.

you are requesting 32 GB Ram ,E3, Xeon E5, or any other good processor,1x2 TB HDD, or 2x2 TB HDD

even blind can see the difference

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • SunnSunn Member
    edited April 2014

@snowfly1 said:
    even blind can see the difference

Where does it state, that i will be using for VPS hosting? Learn your facts first. Please stop these spamming posts. Your "stupidity" just increases.

edited April 2014

This offer fits your request better

you will have to open a support ticket or live chat to inquire about the server as we have removed it from our listing.

i have only 1 of these left

E3-1240v3

32GB ram DDR3 1600MHz

2X1TB Constellation Drive if you want hardware RAID i will have to have a new LSI MegaRAID card sent next day air as i am out of stock on cards

100Mbit port

15TB Bandwidth

$160.00 monthly add $10.00 for licensed Windows

Located in our Las Vegas Data Center "Coloxchange"

• This price is crazily expensive. There are dozens of cheaper and better deals than this, its not in a decent location like NY/LA/Miami where one would expect to pay a premium.

Thanked by 1netomx
    edited April 2014

lol if your talking about my offer you need to learn about the hosting world lol a E3-1240v3 cpu with 32GB Ram for only $160.00 and located in one of the most fault free/disaster free ZONE in the world and Las Vegas boasts the second largest fiber hub in the country, boasting over 275,000 miles of light fiber in the Southern Valley, all major carriers as well as on the backbone of the internet - Las Vegas is arguably the most connected city in the country. unlike most data centers are not on the backbone. lol but you just keep trying to boost that company you work for lol.

• akaemuakaemu Member
    edited April 2014

Delimiter has been okay if @markturner has a deal for you.

• he isn't asking for a low end box

• @Clancoms - I dont think my credibility is in question.

If you think Las Vegas is 'arguably the most connected city in the country' then you are either incredibly stupid or just read the marketing material from the company you're renting your rack from and believe their nonsense.

But by your own admission:

im in vegas and this is my first move into a data center so im green as can be setting
    myself up so i want someone there to_ hold my hand _and help my is all..

Again your prices are just insane. I think almost every offer on WHT is cheaper.

LET is a place for deals not for blatant rip-offs.

Make the deal good - E3-1240 2 x 1TB, 100Mbps bandwidth should be lower priced than same spec with gigabit port in a gateway city.

For a homemade Supermicro server that spec should be maximum $70, for Las Vegas with 100Mbps call it $60.

• LOL you sell old rundown Dell c6100 4node servers at EOL for cheap because you cant get anyone to purchase from you otherwise. We just made a Extremely large purchase of brand new supermicros "not home built lol. and yes it is our first move into the new data center but what it does not say is we have been hosting our own servers for 8 years now on a colo environment were we paid the center to do all the work for us we now have Certified IT professionals on staff and at our Data Center every day to manage and maintain our Brand new hardware that you could only dream of having because you sell old warn out servers for dirt cheap. so yes your credibility is in question....

• lol have you ever heard of a name change lol

• Lol no lol

Thanked by 1netomx
    edited April 2014

i just love the TROLLS on here lol they have no clue they think they know so much but most are dumb as a box of rocks lol

edited April 2014

So @Sunn if you need great hosting you know how to get a hold of us we will set you up on new gear not old EOL gear like some others posting on here.....

And TROLLS post all you want im off for the night and wont see any of it...