Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The ugliest hosting templates you have seen?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The ugliest hosting templates you have seen?

I know that this is partially subjective, but try to share some webhosting providers with the ugliest templates.

Important: This thread is not meant to be an all-round bashing, please try to be constructive in your criticism and maybe shortly explain why you don't like the theme. I believe this can be very important feedback for hosting providers and should be taken a such. Nothing personal.

I start :-)

http://datasoft.ws/
Very ugly logo, overall too big font size, unclear structure - overall looks very cheap to me.

https://intronetservers.com/
That green just kills me every time. Try to use some more pleasing colors maybe.

Your turn!

Thanked by 1Bruce

Comments

• Your face

• @joodle said:
    Your face

That was escalated quickly...

• DarioXDarioX Member
    edited March 2014

@joodle said:
    Your face

Is this supposed to be funny? Let me know so I can start laughing.

Thanked by 1taronyu
  • Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Our very first one. I still struggle to understand what I was thinking

Thanked by 3netomx Gunter Hassan
  • My eyes started bleeding while I was reading the footer links on datasoft.ws

• @srvrpro said:
    My eyes started bleeding while I was reading the footer links on datasoft.ws

Jesus... way to many links! That green is vile on the second link. Needs to be toned down to an olive green kind of colour.

• Personally, I don't like the theme that Ixam-Hosting.com are using. I know it's a bought theme but still...

• DarioXDarioX Member
    edited March 2014

@alfieyeoman said:
    Personally, I don't like the theme that Ixam-Hosting.com are using. I know it's a bought theme but still...

Agree. Looks quite outdated... and the guy on the right is just hilarious!

• @Fliphost said:
    Our very first one. I still struggle to understand what I was thinking

You talking of this design, I didn't think it was bad.

• @PcJamesy said:

I didn't think that this one was too bad either. Although, their current one is better.

@PcJamesy Nope, two designs before that one

• PwnerPwner Member

Although OP wrote that this thread is supposed to be constructive criticism that is meant to work as feedback, let's face it. This thread will reach a new level of butthurt in LET once someone pushes the wrong button and criticizes the wrong person/company.

• Off topic.

How about LET theme? So default and ...

• I think the LET theme needs to be updated but not too much. It's simplicity is great!

• @DDoSHost said:
    I think the LET theme needs to be updated but not too much. It's simplicity is great!

I agree. I bought some of your hosting a few days ago dude... thanks man.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

alfieyeoman said: I agree. I bought some of your hosting a few days ago dude... thanks man.

cool story bro

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @alfieyeoman said:
    I agree. I bought some of your hosting a few days ago dude... thanks man.

Ok, thanks? Enjoy...

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

webcs.com

Thanked by 1Fliso
  • IshaqIshaq Member
    edited March 2014

Nevermind.

@Ishaq Nope, I actually posted a screenshot on VPSB of all past Fliphost websites. See if you can find it there.

• MultiMulti Member

BEFLA

You already need to load a few seconds for the site and them you see that great colourful page :D

• @Multi said:
    BEFLA

You already need to load a few seconds for the site and them you see that great colourful page :D

I do wonder how these companies are still alive...

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2014

I think that drserver.net is ugly! It will be redesigned soon. About ugly level of sugarvps, actually it is landing page only and i have insisted on sugar bags, so natural way was to add espresso shoot.... i am on so so with sugarvps, but for now we will leave it

• vascahost.com

• PwnerPwner Member
    edited April 2014

@Multi said:
    BEFLA

That site gave my eyes cancer.

• isy44h112isy44h112 Member
    edited April 2014

@drserver said:
    I think that drserver.net is ugly! It will be redesigned soon. About ugly level of sugarvps, actually it is landing page only and i have insisted on sugar bags, so natural way was to add espresso shoot.... i am on so so with sugarvps, but for now we will leave it

probably not the ugliest but it was the 'weirdest' hosting company site I have ever seen. It's cool but... yeah just weird :-)

http://dumpt.com/img/files/rr26iz6hewm662ya56sg.jpg

• BradBrad Member

Anyone remember BuyMyVM's logo?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • isy44h112isy44h112 Member
    edited April 2014

@Brad said:
    Anyone remember BuyMyVM's logo?

This?
    http://buymyvm.com/buymyvm.png

• @isy44h112 said:
    http://buymyvm.com/buymyvm.png

Yea, Here's my variations:

Lower quality versions available on request. Feel free to use them.