Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[US/UK] Cloud VPS & VM | Native IPv6 | Unmetered BW | SSD | Fast IO | Custom ISO Allowed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[US/UK] Cloud VPS & VM | Native IPv6 | Unmetered BW | SSD | Fast IO | Custom ISO Allowed

forthcloudforthcloud Member
edited March 2014 in Offers

Hello and thank you for looking at our advertising thread! We are ForthCloud LLC, a registered company in NV, USA. We are one of the best cloud server providers on LET with great performance and affordable pricing.

We utilize Dual Quad/Hex Xeon CPU's, enterprise hard drives / SSDs and top-notch Cisco/Juniper routers. We own our hardware & colocate them in our private rack in Ohio, and rent servers in the UK.

Features:

• Virtuozzo Cloud Virt. or Parallels Hypervisor Virt. (your choice)
  • Free backup space
  • One click software installations
  • 99.95% VPS uptime + self-healing!
  • Native IPv6
  • Free Parallels Power Panel
  • Cloud storage w/ SSDs & HDDs
  • Fast IO speed (check the benchmarks below)
  • At least 4 replicas for your data (better than RAID 10)
  • Nah, not April Fools :P

Our offer:

LET512
512MB RAM
1 IPv4 (Free /124 IPv6 available in Ohio/USA DC)
16 IPv6
1Gbps Unmetered & Fair-share Bandwidth
20GB Cloud Storage
Virtuozzo Container or VM
Only $5/month or $48/year

More info/order now

You can choose between:

-Virtuozzo Container-type VPS (OpenVZ-alike, maximum performance, no custom ISO)

-Parallels Virtual Machine-type VPS (KVM/XEN-alike, custom ISO allowed on request)

Our datacenters:

-USA: Columbus, Ohio: The unique & premium location, located between Chicago and New York.

-UK: Gosport, Hampshire: Great European location with great connectivity.

The benchmarks:

US - Ohio (fastest IO)UK - Hampshire (fastest network)

Our reviews:

The redstation DC I must say is fantastic, seems the best I can find now. Thank you guys not using the more common DCs like everybody else, if you know what I mean. :) Link
I'm using Forthcloud UK VPS since about 45 days and I'm impressed with the service and performance. Link
I am very happy that we have use that company to host our website. Link

Terms | Privacy Policy | SLA

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask below or send a PM.

Thank you for looking at our offer!

Have a nice day!

Comments

• custom iso means I can upload a iso myself?

• during ordering, i can see us container, uk container , and six more with the linux version specified. which one should i choose? first two is Parallels Virtual Machine and remaining six is Virtuozzo Container-type?

• forthcloudforthcloud Member
    edited March 2014

@harrysdt said:
    during ordering, i can see us container, uk container , and six more with the linux version specified. which one should i choose? first two is Parallels Virtual Machine and remaining six is Virtuozzo Container-type?

First two is the container and the rest is VM.

@harrysdt said:
    custom iso means I can upload a iso myself?

You'll have to submit a ticket after ordering and we will load the ISO. Please choose any OS when you order. Windows is not allowed unless you have a valid license.

• any refund policy?

• @harrysdt said:
    any refund policy?

Generally, we don't offer refunds. However we will credit you for any downtime occurred.

• wychwych Member

Do Redstation still require you to use their mail relay?

• forthcloudforthcloud Member
    edited March 2014

@wych said:
    Do Redstation still require you to use their mail relay?

No, you can use your own relay but the port has to be changed.

You can configure your mail server inside the RedStation network to send outbound mail from a different port from SMTP (25), for example - Port 1234. You can then set your external mail relay outside the network to listen in on that same port as well as SMTP (25). If you use RedStation's relay service, you don't need to change the port but you are allowed to send up to 100 emails per day.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Your Offer Posting style is just awesome ;-)

Thanked by 1forthcloud
  • yeah, grea use of the style tags!

Thanked by 1forthcloud
  • I bought from Forthcloud one UK vps a month ago and it works great so far.

Thanked by 1forthcloud
  • Thanks for the kind words!

• mov3mov3 Member

Full cloud or false cloud?

• @mov3 said:
    Full cloud or false cloud?

We provide real cloud computing with cloud storage and multiple data replicas but HA (High Availability) and Shaman features is currently supported only on our US Datacenter, we will provide HA and Shaman features on the UK Datacenter soon without any extra additional fee to new or current customers.