Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GVH Users - Node Call
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GVH Users - Node Call

I'm interested to know who is using what and where. If you have a VPS with GVH, post which node you are on. While I can edit this post I'll update a tally

NY1 - 1

rules for this thread - this it NOT a bash-GVH thread so NO comments about poor performance/service as there are other threads for that

Which GVH Node are you on?
  1. Which Node?30 votes
    1. New York
      30.00%
    2. Dallas
      20.00%
    3. Chicago
      30.00%
    4. Los Angeles
      20.00%

Comments

• So when are we adding the GVH forum section?

• BruceBruce Member
    edited March 2014

this IS the GVH forum

FORUM

• @Bruce said:
    rules for this thread - this it NOT a bash-GVH thread so NO comments about poor performance/service as there are other threads for that

Seriously? What is the point of this other than to create drama and invite other people to start on GVH again...

Thanked by 1Ian_
  • ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited March 2014

this IS the GVH forum

Where? I don't see that sub-section

/S

• BruceBruce Member

@joereid said:
    What is the point of this

get an idea of how many active LET members are using GVH, and which node they are on. I suspect that the problem customers aren't the ones who post much here. and if I'm wrong we will see xxx users on node yyy

• BruceBruce Member

@ChrisMiller said:
    Where? I don't see that sub-section

this whole forum is GVH :)

• All 4 locations, 2 times each. Your poll doesn't accommodate that option.

• Bruce said: this whole forum is GVH :)

If everyone stops talking about them and moves elsewhere when things aren't up to their standards we wouldn't have that issue would we?

• Damn we must be popular.

• PwnerPwner Member

@GreenValueHost said:
    Damn we must be popular.

Think of yourselves as the "Miley Cyrus" of hosting on here.

• RalliasRallias Member
    edited March 2014

Pwner said: Think of yourselves as the "Miley Cyrus" of hosting on here.

I CAME IN LIKE A WREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECKING BALL PACKET

• MunMun Member

@Rallias said:
    I CAME IN LIKE A WREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECKING BALL PACKET

Yes you did, poor bluevm. :(

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • RalliasRallias Member
    edited March 2014

Mun said: Yes you did, poor bluevm. :(

Yes, poor BlueVM, so poor they wait until after the month is over to tell you they won't pay you for it.

But I'm not going to engage in any more drama with them.

• MunMun Member

@Rallias said:
    Yes, poor BlueVM, so poor they wait until after the month is over to tell you they won't pay you for it.

Ahh finally you have admitted the reason for all your bs!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Mun said: Ahh finally you have admitted the reason for all your bs!

I'm not in the mood to deal with anything related to them. I have nothing to gain from it, and my endgame promise to them has been to the best of my knowledge fulfilled.

• MunMun Member

Frankly I don't think you deserve the pay after your bs, but @bluevm it might be a good idea to pay him and tell him to fuck off. He isn't worth the drama.

• iSkyiSky Member

Too popular for being bashed @GreenValueHost however, can i politely ask may i open ticket again regarding my service issue ? :D

• Ian_Ian_ Member

Word Up!

• Mun said: Frankly I don't think you deserve the pay after your bs, but @bluevm it might be a good idea to pay him and tell him to fuck off. He isn't worth the drama.

/me holds up a mirror.

I don't know about you, but the way I see it is you're the instigator whereas I'm trying to defuse the situation.

Like I said, my endgame promise has been fulfilled. The one to help remove my access to their systems in event of termination. I have no further reason nor wish to deal with them.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • MunMun Member

Lol @isky :)

• @Rallias said:
    Like I said, my endgame promise has been fulfilled. The one to help remove my access to their systems in event of termination. I have no further reason nor wish to deal with them.

And yet you constantly open threads about them 'what do you do when a former provider doesn't remove your access'

• jeffreywinters said: And yet you constantly open threads about them 'what do you do when a former provider doesn't remove your access'

I made a promise. I followed it to it's complete conclusion. While yes, I'm unconventional sometimes, I fulfilled the goal.

• MunMun Member

@rallias you could have made this so much easier if you would have started with that. I wasn't going to comment anymore actually, but your response of me trying to bring this up brought me to post here again. Now that I have the reason for all the shit you pulled I do not care. I do not need to comment about you anymore.

Enjoy

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Mun said: but your response of me trying to bring this up brought me to post here again

broughception!

• MunMun Member

@netomx said:
    broughception!

Lol mouth full sorry

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Let's create "which node are you on" thread for each provider here!

• DalComp said: Let's create "which node are you on" thread for each provider here!

I'm only ever on RamNode. We don't have multiple nodes :p

• JacobJacob Member

Ladies.. Ladies.. Ladies... now now, high heels back on and handbags down please...

• BruceBruce Member

27 votes. me thinks these 27 customers are in the minority. oversold or not, nothing we can do to change it

thanks to everyone who voted.

• Can't seem to vote 3 times. I've got a NY , CH and DA VPS with them.