Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ServerAlley Gone?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ServerAlley Gone?

Anyone know what happened to them? Have a VPS with them and now their website is completely gone.

Comments

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited March 2014

Noticed last night too after checking uptime of my domains. serveralley.com was responding with something like the Apache default page 12 hours ago. Now that I've noticed I'll leave it a couple of days and see if it magically reappears.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited March 2014

still nothing. will be switching DNS for the 2 domains/nodes I had with this effort of a vps provider tomorrow if it's not online.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited March 2014

Just a quick [bump] to say they're still offline, no notifications and no reply to email. Looks like they ain't too bothered. I've moved my domains/data elsewhere.

Have you gave up yet @WellGrounded ?

• @Kadar

Last time I talked to him, he was getting ready for a big relaunch (new site and everything). Have not talked to him in a few weeks though.

Thanked by 1Maximum_VPS
  • @ricardo Yep already gave up =/ Another one bites the dust

• PwnerPwner Member
    edited March 2014

Sounds like another provider has gone swimming in the deadpool. :\

• Sounds like the best place for them!