Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bad business practice.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bad business practice.

rocksolidvpsrocksolidvps Member
edited March 2014 in General

Why when someone buys a VPS Business like Chris from chicago VPS, did when he purchased AZZAVPS.COM from me but never completes his end of the deal?

Not a great way to do business for such a big player in the industry.

any ideas?

Provider Honesty
  1. Should providers be honest about what other providers they are purchasing?50 votes
    1. Yes
      80.00%
    2. No
      20.00%

Comments

• BK_BK_ Member

said: Why when someone buys a VPS Business like Chris from chicago VPS, did when he purchased AZZAVPS.COM from me but never completes his end of the deal?

any ideas?

I'm confused as to what you're trying to say. Could you please restate your question?

Thanked by 1Noerman
  • BK_ said: I'm confused as to what you're trying to say. Could you please restate your question?

ChicagoVPS bought AzzaVPS from him but didn't complete the deal.

Probably because Chris found out it isn't worth the acquisition.

• How much?

• didnt complete? dont know what your talking about but it sure was completed. I was the owner.

@GIANT_CRAB said:

• cheap as!

@serverian said:
    How much?

• rocksolidvps said: didnt complete?

said: but never completes his end of the deal?

I don't even...

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • BK_BK_ Member

GIANT_CRAB said: ChicagoVPS bought AzzaVPS from him but didn't complete the deal.

Ah, ok. I sort of got that gist but thank you for clarifying.

• marcmmarcm Member

said: Why when someone buys a VPS Business like Chris from chicago VPS, did when he purchased AZZAVPS.COM from me but never completes his end of the deal?

Can you tell us the entire story in three short paragraphs? Thanks!

• tchentchen Member

If you've got proof go to claims court. Hint: this isn't it.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • complete crap, the deal was completed.

@BK_ said:
    Ah, ok. I sort of got that gist but thank you for clarifying.

• @marcm said:

And state your age!

Thanked by 3marcm Mark_R Pwner
  • said: did when he purchased AZZAVPS.COM from me but never completes his end of the deal?

rocksolidvps said: didnt complete? dont know what your talking about but it sure was completed. I was the owner.

I don't even know what you're even talking about now....

First, you said deal wasn't completed, now you said it is.

• Ian_Ian_ Member
    edited March 2014

I guess he has SBS! Actually that your business between you and him. Why the hell would tell the world? Oh my bad your trying to shed some bad light on him. (No way im defending him).Probably why he didn't complete it is due to your whining. Here is a offer for azzavps a $1.00. Also whats bad business is this thread!

Thanked by 1Lee
  • I was busy with a full time job, Azzavps was getting very busy.
    I spoke to chirs he said he didnt have much to spend.
    we talked about money and a dedicated server for me to use for another project.
    the deal was done.. but the dedicated server never happened, he never provided it.

@marcm said:

• rocksolidvpsrocksolidvps Member
    edited March 2014

Sorry,

I mean it wasent completed in the sense that he promised a dedicated server to me as part of the deal, so he got AZZAVPS, paid a small amount but didnt give me the dedicated server

@GIANT_CRAB said:
    First, you said deal wasn't completed, now you said it is.

• Im only coming here because again he promsed to uphold his end of the deal but didnt.

@Ian_ said:
    I guess he has SBS! Actually that your business between you and him. Why the hell would tell the world? Oh my bad your trying to shed some bad light on him. (No way im defending him).Probably why he didn't complete it is due to your whining. Here is a offer for azzavps a $1.00. Also whats bad business is this thread!

• marcmmarcm Member

The interesting thing is that I don't see Chris being paged/notified at all. So here we go: @CVPS_Chris

• ooohhh 50/50 on the poll!

@rocksolidvps said:
    Why when someone buys a VPS Business like Chris from chicago VPS, did when he purchased AZZAVPS.COM from me but never completes his end of the deal?

any ideas?

• Ian_Ian_ Member

DID you get it in writing? No writing your FUCT! Sorry move on lesson learned.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • yeh i know your right Ian, no i didnt get it in writing.

@Ian_ said:
    DID you get it in writing? No writing your FUCT! Sorry move on lesson learned.

• marcmmarcm Member

rocksolidvps said: yeh i know your right Ian, no i didnt get it in writing.

Written sale contract is always nice to have :-) For both parties.

• yep, I was stressed with work and everything else going on, I saw it as a quick out. didnt think he wouldn't fulfill his end of the deal though..

He has only recently update the whois to remove my details, now i see they are private

@marcm said:
    Written sale contract is always nice to have :-) For both parties.

• BradBrad Member

Wait, so you sold it for a dedicated sever?

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

I'd hope in any sort of company sales would have a contract

• hha are you stupid? no there was a fixed price, plus a dedicated server for another project i was looking at doing.

@Brad said:
    Wait, so you sold it for a dedicated sever?

• yep as per my other comment, yes your right, I was silly to trust him
    and silly not to have a contract

@shovenose said:
    I'd hope in any sort of company sales would have a contract

• OH THE IRONY

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • ha! yeh i know. :-)

@serverian said:
    OH THE IRONY

• *facepalm

• BradBrad Member

@rocksolidvps said:
    hha are you stupid? no there was a fixed price, plus a dedicated server for another project i was looking at doing.

If an amateur cries on a forum about how he didn't receive his part of the deal and calls me stupid, what does that make him?