Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for an VPS with more than 120 IPs and unlimited bandwidth
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for an VPS with more than 120 IPs and unlimited bandwidth

HI,Everyone, I'm looking for an VPS with more than 120 IPS, and unlimited bandwidth.small disk,small Ram and eponvz is ok, I will use the vps to run socks5.
if the IPs are not all on the same range
Budget is about $30

Thanked by 1tr1cky

Comments

• You are going to be hard pressed to find 120 ips on a vps, and at 30$ max for that plus unlimited bw? Very unlikely

• Your budget should be more around .50 an IP plus unlimited BW? Good luck!

• What you said is not even valid justification for that many IPs.

• The closest I could come on that is $200 a month.

• We can do this for $25/m.

• @texteditor said:
    We can do this for $25/m.

I'll take 500 ;)

• 0xdragon said: I'll take 500 ;)

Sounds good. Don't worry about the ARIN Justification forms, we've pre-filled them out with "semi-targeted email marketing" for you.

• @texteditor could you give me the detailed info? send me a PM pls

• CoreyCorey Member

Nickman said: @texteditor could you give me the detailed info? send me a PM pls

w3 h4v3 5up3r 3l173 unl1m173d b4ndw1d7h w17h unl1m173d r4m 4nd unl1m173d d15k 5p4c3 0n 0ur 5173 f0r 0nly $5/m0 7h15 15 1n l0w3nd74lk bud637. 1f y0u h4v3 4ny qu35710n5 f33l fr33 70 m355463 m3 47 [email protected]

Thanked by 2Dragoon0309 Pwner
  • me too I need a similar vps but with only 50 IP but not the same range and 10-15 gb space and 500Gb band... not a lot! I need them to put a blog network inside :D ... so just to host 50 websites :D
    It is hard for me to check them every day from all the vps that I have now. So I prefer to put them in a single VPS and give to every website an IP

• soldoni said: and give to every website an IP

Uh... why?

• NickMNickM Member

Rallias said: Uh... why?

"SEO"

• @Corey said:

I'm sad that I read that without problems.

• PwnerPwner Member
    edited March 2014

@Corey said:

I feel like the longer I read that, the more my IQ drops.

Thanked by 1Corey
  • @Rallias said:
    Uh... why?

SEO ;)

• marcmmarcm Member

@Nickman how about getting a dedicated server like any normal person would. Then you may be able to get a /26 subnet if you're lucky. Once you've used that up you may be able to get another /26. That is, if you know what IPv4 subnets are. Otherwise you can always look this stuff up on Wikipedia or take a Cisco introductory course. Or don't do any of that, just keep us entertained. We all need a good healthy source of laughter once in a while.

• @marcm said:
    Nickman how about getting a dedicated server like any normal person would. Then you may be able to get a /26 subnet if you're lucky. Once you've used that up you may be able to get another /26. That is, if you know what IPv4 subnets are. Otherwise you can always look this stuff up on Wikipedia or take a Cisco introductory course. Or don't do any of that, just keep us entertained. We all need a good healthy source of laughter once in a while.

Yep, but it is more simple to manage a VPS than a dedicated eheheheheh

• marcmmarcm Member

soldoni said: Yep, but it is more simple to manage a VPS than a dedicated eheheheheh

Doing this kind of stuff isn't healthy. Boy it's going to be fun some years from now when IPv6 will be fully implemented and used.

• Is IPv6 ok? If yes we can offer 120 IPv6+512MB RAM at LET price.

Jokes

• @texteditor said:
    We can do this for $25/m.

is dis a jook?

• how about /64 ipv6 and all websites using cloudflare? is it worked for SEO?

• sonicsonic Veteran

I can do it for 20$/month. :)

• marcmmarcm Member

sonic said: I can do it for 20$/month. :)

Beat this: We can do it for peanuts :P

• @marcm said:

Free. I'll do it for free. We want your business so badly we'll do it 100% free with heaps of account credit.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • RamiRami Member

@Nickman said:
    HI,Everyone, I'm looking for an VPS with more than 120 IPS, and unlimited bandwidth.small disk,small Ram and eponvz is ok, I will use the vps to run socks5.
    if the IPs are not all on the same range
    Budget is about $30

impossible at this price :D

• @Rami said:
    impossible at this price :D

He's wrong, it's prefectly possible at this price!

I will give you 240 IP's(including 8.8.8.8!!!) for just $5/month with an small KVM VPS!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • RamiRami Member

@TheRedFox said:
    I will give you 240 IP's(including 8.8.8.8!!!) for just $5/month with an small KVM VPS!

Hahahaha nice joke

• @Rami said:
    Hahahaha nice joke

It's not a joke Rami. This is for real.

I can give you a 6 hours test before you buy my services, with all IP's allocated!!! Btw, he didn't said the IP's must be routed in the switches. It's really no problem for me as long you don't need routing and reversedns

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • FYI : There is nothing called "Unlimited Bandwidth" as it has restrictions.For example if you use a 100 Mbps to max 24/7, you can only reach about 33 TB bandwidth."Unmetered" is more suitable word if you do not want a server with fixed amount of bandwidth.

Thanked by 1sharuu
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited March 2014

Can anyone give him adresses from 192.168.1.1. to 192.168.1.254? And unlimited bandwidth for communication between his servers? You can give him also socks5 -for free- to run!