Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Hostbill For Life License for Sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My Hostbill For Life License for Sale

progammerprogammer Member
edited March 2014 in General

Hi,

I want to sell my "hostbill branded license for life", it includes many of the modules and some of the paid themes and most of the paid order-pages.

Price of this license on hostbillapp.com is $999.95, excluding the themes and order-pages that are mentioned below.
https://hostbillapp.com/order/#/

[UPDATE] I've talked to hostbill, they said that it is up to me to give my login details to anybody I wish but they do not support the transfer.

[UPDATE] So the new owner of my account can setup the license for his own domain and company without a problem and hostbill will not terminate the license.

My Offer is $400, paypal only.

My previous offer about this same license vanished just when I was editing it. I am not sure why, but this time I have removed most of the links.

Includes Themes:
Modern Panel($99):
http://hostbillapp.com/features/tour/modernpaneltheme/index.html#/
Sidepad Theme ($99):
http://hostbillapp.com/features/tour/sidepadtheme/index.html#/

Included Order Pages:
($99)Fancy Slider Wizard Theme With Boxes

($99)Fancy Slider Wizard Theme

($99)Bookshelf Wizard Theme

($99)Simple Slider Wizard Theme

($99)Checkout Boxes Slider, One Step

($99)Four Comparison Boxes, One Step

($99)Hand-Drawn Checkout, One Step

($99)Small Comparison Boxes

($99)Double Slider Wizard Theme

($99)Comparison Boxes Full Screen

($99)Metered Plan

($99)Simple Checkout, Full Screen

($99)Bootstrap Sliders, One Step

($99)Lightweight & Fast

($99)Fancy Order-Page, One Step

($99)Comparison Table, Three Plans

($99)Step Slider, Wizard Theme

($99)Dedicated Servers, Full Screen

($99)Four Comparison Boxes, One Step

($99)Premade Sliders, One Step

($99)Fancy Four Comparison Boxes, Wizard Theme

($99)Smart Wizard, Wizard Theme

($99)Premade Sliders, Wizard Theme

($99)Dark Bootstrap Full-Screen, One Step

($99)Volume Sliders, One Step

($99)Gauge Sliders, One Step

($99)Package Sliders, One Step

($99)Cloud Order, One Step

($99)Cloud Slide, One Step

($99)VPS Hardware, One Step

($99)Flexible Height Boxes

Thanks

Comments

• @Jack thanks for the offer but I have to turn it down.

• I'll make an offer of 100

• @luissousa thanks for the offer but I have to turn it down

• HC_RoHC_Ro Member

I do need a secondary license, will offer 175 contingent on HBs approval of the sale and the ability to re issue the license to me.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

All $99 included in the $400 or I pay you $99 per plugin extra?

• progammerprogammer Member
    edited March 2014

@FtpIt_Radi All $99 are included.

• @HC_Ro thanks for the offer but I have to turn it down.

• marcmmarcm Member
    edited March 2014

I would get confirmation from HostBill that you can transfer the license to someone else and that the owner of HostBill won't cancel the license whenever he feels like it. If you can do that then you'll most likely get your money. I believe that this is what most people fear. I'd make an offer, however we already own two WHMCS licenses plus a ton of modules for each one of them.

@programmer - also, you may want to move your thread out of Offers and into General, because otherwise your thread will keep sinking. Offers is for provider offers.

Thanked by 1progammer
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@marcm said:
    I would get confirmation from HostBill that you can transfer the license to someone else

Definitely...the license agreement doesn't say it's transferrable. Some fun forum debates about this.

• charliecharlie Member, Host Rep

@raindog308 said:

In EU you have a right to resell-buy software (license), independent on its EULA/Term of services, etc

• @marcm thanks for all the info, I have changed the category of this post. I read the T.O.S of hostbill, before making this post, and it does not say anything about transferring of license being prohibited. Contacting hostbill requires $75, support is not free, If I would have money then I would have never put this license for sale.

• marcmmarcm Member

@programmer I think you can open a license related ticket from the client area. Give it a try, just be super friendly with them. The company is made of like 3 people I believe, and one of them is answering most of the tickets.

Thanked by 1progammer
    edited March 2014

@marcm I just reported an issue with the license, asking them if its allowed to transfer the license.

• marcmmarcm Member
    edited March 2014

progammer said: @marcm I just reported an issue with a license, asking them if its allowed to transfer the license.

Cool, hopefully everything works out :)

And if they're not in a helping mood, send them one of these to make them laugh...

Thanked by 1progammer
    edited March 2014

@marcm I just got a reply from hostbill. They said that its up to me to give my login details to anybody I wish but they don't support the transfer of license.

So the license will not be terminated if transferred to another person. The new owner of my account will be able setup the license for his own domain and company.

• @raindog308 @charlie I asked hostbill if it is prohibited to sell my license? they said Its up to me to give my login details to anybody I wish but they do not support the transfer.

So selling the license is legal and hostbill will not terminate the license. But the buyer and seller has to agree on a method of license transfer.

• SOLD!