Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any experience with Tuguhost?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any experience with Tuguhost?

Seems to be limited reviews. They have a good VPS offer kicking around 1GB/$20 per year I believe.

Does anyone have service with these guys?

I'm currently looking at moving away from my online.net dedi, had severe packet loss and now the server is just freezing up for no apparent reason.

Comments

• A good life lesson that I've learned, like everyone else - the hard way, if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Or here's another one: if what you're hosting is worth less to you than what you're spending on coffee, don't expect anyone else, including the provider, to place a higher value on your data than you are.

• Why not spend $5 and go for @Iniz, they do 1GB for $25 a year. Always around the top in the provider polls, surely that peace of mind is worth the extra?

http://lowendbox.com/blog/iniz-yearly-deals-and-more-25year-1gb-vps-amsterdam-ny-and-la/

Thanked by 3marcm tommy Patrick
  • I actually came across that deal this morning I had pmd @iniz thank you for pointing it out though @nekki

• krs360 said: I actually came across that deal this morning I had pmd @iniz thank you for pointing it out though @nekki

Patrick from @iniz is a really cool guy. Just go with them :-)

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

They refunded me for Reseller Hosting after 4 Days I requested. In 30 Days, they had several downtimes. I wouldn't recommend.

• Previously, some indonesian vps providers who ever existed here, only cpserv/pyramidserver who had received some good reviews from members here. Even once gave a free vps for testing. But unfortunately, cpserv is gone due to owner get illness. After that, seems no more indonesian vps provider which has good reputation here.

Thanked by 1Noerman
  • Off topic: @jenok are you a Taiwan or Indonesian provider?

• Jenok were, an Indonesian provider, but now he moved back to Taiwan. But what strange is when I asked him in Indonesian, he did reply in Engrish.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • marcmmarcm Member

ErawanArifNugroho said: he did reply in Engrish

He was probably really mad if he replied in Engrish.

• tuguhosttuguhost Member
    edited March 2014

@ehostlab said:
    They refunded me for Reseller Hosting after 4 Days I requested. In 30 Days, they had several downtimes. I wouldn't recommend.

The one that can refund you only me and i am not in the office when you ask refund. And i dont think 4 day delay for refund request is bad.

The problem on our uk reseller hosting is caused a ddos attack,its harder to protect shared hosting node from ddos attack than vps node since we can just nullrouting attacked ip

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Jenok were, an Indonesian provider, but now he moved back to Taiwan. But what strange is when I asked him in Indonesian, he did reply in Engrish.

His English is very Poor. Many Gramatical Mistakes, he should learn it properly.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@ehostlab said:
    His English is very Poor. Many Gramatical Mistakes, he should learn it properly.

The ironing is delicious.

• ehostlab said: His English is very Poor. Many Gramatical Mistakes, he should learn it properly.

Me or Jenok? :D

My English is indeed poor :D

• ErawanArifNugroho said: My English is indeed poor :D

Naaah. English came out wit several versions:

British English, American English, Australian English, Chinglish, Pidgin English, Indian English, and more.

There are also thousands of verbal and slang English version.

So, yu laikme or yu laikim no problem mi man :)

Oh no, Not you. The Staff in Tuguhost. I don't know his name yet.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • jenokjenok Member, Host Rep

vRozenSch00n said: Off topic: @jenok are you a Taiwan or Indonesian provider?

lol, my post deleted. LOL at LET mods.

HostingInside is Taiwan based provider.

• but I believed I ever saw your offer at Indonesian forum :)

• vRozenSch00nvRozenSch00n Member
    edited March 2014

ErawanArifNugroho said: but I believed I ever saw your offer at Indonesian forum :)

... and previously on WHT :).

Taiwan always reminds me of http://www.tzuchi.org/ and Da Ai tv:)