Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there any vps provider with Virtuozzo?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is there any vps provider with Virtuozzo?

raihan0888raihan0888 Member
edited February 2014 in General

I interested to learn setup vps node in windows with customer panel.which will be the better from your point of view?

Comments

• I have done with virtualizor, found quiet easy.

Try below link for setup information.

http://virtualizor.com/wiki/Install_KVM

• @realweb said:
    I have done with virtualizor, found quiet easy.

Try below link for setup information.

http://virtualizor.com/wiki/Install_KVM

scared to command :( looking for windows based solution.:(

• Try webtropiya they provide vps on virtuozzo.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited February 2014

No budget providers. Virtuozzo licensing is very expensive, no matter what discounts or deals you get.

I mean there's always virtualbox. Not really a perfect solution for full virtualization with windows as the host node that I'm aware of. At least nothing on par with linux+openvz/KVM in terms of overhead and capacity.

Is your goal simply to avoid linux or are you looking for a certain result?

• @raihan0888 said:
    scared to command :( looking for windows based solution.:(

You can use Hyper-V otherwise there's always VMware's free hypervisor if your project is of non-commercial nature

• We use Virtuozzo (or Parallels Cloud Hypervisor) for our whole Linux/Windows virtual servers lineup. The performance has been superior but as @jarland said the license is expensive compared to SolusVM or other panels' per-server licensing.

• @forthcloud said:
    We use Virtuozzo (or Parallels Cloud Hypervisor) for our whole Linux/Windows virtual servers lineup. The performance has been superior but as jarland said the license is expensive compared to SolusVM or other panels' per-server licensing.

And in a server you cannot have both linux/windows the virtuozzo works windows or linux node, so better to use a normal KVM instead of pay for virtuozzo which cost a lot :)

• @racksx said:
    And in a server you cannot have both linux/windows the virtuozzo works windows or linux node, so better to use a normal KVM instead of pay for virtuozzo which cost a lot :)

KVM is something we don't want to use unfortunately.

• @forthcloud said:
    KVM is something we don't want to use unfortunately.

Try with VMWare :)

• @forthcloud said:
    We use Virtuozzo (or Parallels Cloud Hypervisor) for our whole Linux/Windows virtual servers lineup. The performance has been superior but as jarland said the license is expensive compared to SolusVM or other panels' per-server licensing.

Thanks forth for sharing the info.would you please able to share how much the license cost?

• DBADBA Member

Virtuozzo has a monthly per container fee and as a result has no traction in the low end market. It is around $20 for one to $220 for 50 or $4.40 and lower as you go higher.

Thanked by 1raihan0888
  • forthcloudforthcloud Member
    edited March 2014

@raihan0888 said:
    Thanks forth for sharing the info.would you please able to share how much the license cost?

PM'd you.

@DBA As we are a direct Parallels Partner NOC we are able to get lower prices on licenses.

Thanked by 1raihan0888