Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HeyBubble Live chat
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HeyBubble Live chat

www.HeyBubble.com is an up and coming live chat system being developed by this French guy named David. Now honestly, I didn't think much of HeyBubble at first. I signed up during open-beta, so I get to keep my account, free for life, with few restrictions. I don't really want to right a full length page about HeyBubble's features; I just want to get the name out there for the developers. They're really nice guys, and they're often available to talk via live chat on www.heybubble.com . I really like that I can talk to the founder of the program. I highly recommend HeyBubble to anyone who needs a live chat system on their website.

Comments

• I saw this a few months ago but didn't like the backend compared to Zopim. It looks really clean though.

• HeyBubble is sort of basic. There isn't really a system like with Zopim.

I however like http://jivosite.com
    Give it a try, I think it's better than Zopim :)

Thanked by 2GIANT_CRAB Noerman
  • @nodejungle @tragic I think Heybubble could be a go-to live chat solution if they lowered prices, a lot. Somewhere around $4 per operator would do. Or maybe even $15 for unlimited operators. There's not really a reason to use HeyBubble when they're priced the same as other, more robust, live chat systems. Jivo is also very nice.

• On their site, it says

Time-Unlimited Free
    Edition for 5 Agents Available

Does this mean you get 5 agents for free and forever?

• @Cltcam said: On their site, it says

Time-Unlimited Free Edition for 5 Agents Available SIGN UP NOW

Does this mean you get 5 agents for free and forever?

Where? I don't see that anywhere.

• I also wondering about Time-Unlimited Free Edition, but I did sign up after read http://www.jivosite.com/pricing

Free Edition 
    $0
    totally free!

Free edition is available for up to 5 agents without time limitation and provides only basic features

• I liked HeyBubble because of the skype integration. Last thing I want is another app to have running.

• CltcamCltcam Member
    edited February 2014

@Noerman said:
    I also wondering about Time-Unlimited Free Edition, but I did sign up after read http://www.jivosite.com/pricing

Free Edition 
    $0
    totally free!

Free edition is available for up to 5 agents without time limitation and provides only basic features

Hmm seems like their "Unlimited Free Edition" last forever, but is limited. Their "Free Trial" on the other hand, doesn't last forever, but includes all features, I believe.

• Installed Jivosite with the free edition, and it's actually pretty great! Just wondering though, can I note invite clients to chat? Seems like only clients or pre-set triggers can initiate chats.

• @Cltcam said:
    Installed Jivosite with the free edition, and it's actually pretty great! Just wondering though, can I note invite clients to chat? Seems like only clients or pre-set triggers can initiate chats.

You can suggest the feature to them. Also what's sad is jivosite doesn't support multi-agents in a single chat, you have to transfer it.
    There's usually a guy on their live chat who is really helpful with jivosite and can give the developer's email so you can suggest new features.

• @NodeJungle said:
    There's usually a guy on their live chat who is really helpful with jivosite and can give the developer's email so you can suggest new features.

Is there no way to see visitors who are browsing your site, then directly chat them? It seems like the only way to chat is by triggers/invitations. Most live chats let you see who is viewing your site before even chatting.

• @Cltcam said:
    Is there no way to see visitors who are browsing your site, then directly chat them? It seems like the only way to chat is by triggers/invitations. Most live chats let you see who is viewing your site before even chatting.

There isn't, but JivoSite is pretty new, you can always ask them to implement it.

• @NodeJungle said:

hmm.. that's pretty odd. JivoSite has some pretty complex features but is missing a pretty essential one. Hopefully they can integrate it.

• LulkaLulka Member

Have you heard of Lemur? The prices are very nice there. It is easily integrated into the site and CRM. Any social networks and instant messengers are included. And there you can communicate an unlimited number of people. In my work lemur is now an indispensable assistant.

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited June 2019

@Lulka said:
    Have you heard of Lemur?

Why? Why necroing??? Hum???

• @Lulka said:
    Have you heard of Lemur? The prices are very nice there. It is easily integrated into the site and CRM. Any social networks and instant messengers are included. And there you can communicate an unlimited number of people. In my work lemur is now an indispensable assistant.

You just necro’ed a five year old thread...

If you absolutely need to suggest X new software, you can post it in the pit or open a new thread.

This discussion has been closed.