Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenValueHost New Employee?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenValueHost New Employee?

@GreenValueHost, this is directed at you, not a bashing thread, just asking why you hired @Rallias?

Comments

• Hold up im running out of popcorn!

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited February 2014

Considering you wouldn't just PM him, this is another sorry attempt to start drama. The LE* disease disgusts me.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's Mun. He's allowed to do this.

Thanked by 1hostnoob
  • @jack, all the same why did he contract @rallias?

Mun

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited February 2014

Just make sure you write in the contract that he can't use teamviewer on the same system he keeps his private key on.

You know I had to @Rallias ;)

• @HardCloud said:
    Considering you wouldn't just PM him, this is another sorry attempt to start drama. The LE* disease disgusts me.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's Mun. He's allowed to do this.

LOL What does that mean, I think multiple saw the last post and scratched there head on why @Rallias?

Mun

• @Jack said:
    As far as I can tell he was contracted at GVH prior to his departure at New Wave Netconnect (BlueVM/UGVPS/123Systems/CVPS)

Was he? I really don't know, and never saw a ticket from his allias when I put my tickets in. Would also be nice to know as well.

Mun

• Mun said: Was he? I really don't know, and never saw a ticket from his allias when I put my tickets in. Would also be nice to know as well.

Because I use a different alias.

• I thought GVH said they had 14 employees? or somewhere around that number.

• We have many staff. I hired @Rallias because

1. He's a very knowledgeable and capable tech
    2. @jbiloh failed to. ;)
  • @Jack said:
    You don't see every company put a press release out every time they hire/contract someone do you?

Correct, but thus why I asked publicly about it.

@Rallias said:
    Because I use a different alias.

And what might that be?

Mun

• His alias in our helpdesk is Barrett Wallace.

• @GreenValueHost said:
    We have many staff. I hired Rallias because

2. jbiloh failed to. ;)

Thats great but i think you should give that Norman Smith guy more training. He doesn't know how to talk to customers and sounds rude all the time and usually doesn't give straight answer. Barrett Wallace dude is cool though

• @GreenValueHost said:
    We have many staff. I hired Rallias because

2. jbiloh failed to. ;)

So you hired a staff member who attacked his previous company because @Jbiloh couldn't pin him down?

We all know he is a very capable tech, when he is in the mood. Justin used to tell us all the amazing things he did.

However, why knowing that he attacked his previous host would you risk your company?

Mun

GreenValueHost said: Barrett Wallace

What happened to Ronald?

• @Mun said: @GreenValueHost, this is directed at you, not a bashing thread, just asking why you hired @Rallias?

What kind of question is this? That's none of your or my business and it's not like anyone owe us forum explanation why is this or that person is hired.
    You got answer anyway and unless I get satisfying explanation why this should be part of a further public discussion thread will be closed.

edited February 2014

Spirit said: unless I get satisfying explanation

Because...he felt like discussing it? Is there a list of approved topics here now? Would you mind creating a thread for that if there isn't? Because it's starting to look like you want to enforce one, so might as well go ahead and get it written down.

Looks like you already hit the famous sink button.

• @spirit,

PM'd you with my response, you are the admin here, you can decide on how you feel if the thread should be closed or stay open, though I will ask if it gets out of hand that you are more then welcome to close it.

Mun

• RalliasRallias Member
    edited February 2014

Mun said: However, why knowing that he attacked his previous host would you risk your company?

Why are you blatantly ignorant of the facts? I'd like to think of Justin as a friend if he'd be willing to return the favour (edit: not meant to sound rude... just the subject's not come up). Yeah, things got ugly. I screwed up. I've learned from it.

• @jarland i sunk it after a few post, and was about to close the thread when i saw Spirit's response. so did not close it yet.

@jcaleb said:
    jarland i sunk it after a few post, and was about to close the thread when i saw Spirit's response. so did not close it yet.

I don't understand. Do you guys just not like the topic? Is there a duplicate? I didn't see anything negative here. I just saw a question.

• @Rallias said:
    Why are you blatantly ignorant of the facts? I'd like to think of Justin as a friend if he'd be willing to return the favour. Yeah, things got ugly. I screwed up. I've learned from it.

I know you are very intelligent @rallias, I think you knew going into that things were going to end up badly.

• Thread will be closed by @spirit, I argued my best and he shot me down. Nothing more. It is fair adminship btw.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • Mun said: I think you knew going into that things were going to end up badly.

Exactly. Think about it. What incentive would I have to post any real damaging information about him, true or not? Hell, in Justin's own words to my friend, "One day I thought we were doing fine the next it got ugly..." (or something like that... it was verbally transmitted). Yeah, I should have kept my computer better locked down. I screwed that bit up.

• painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited February 2014

@GreenValueHost said:
    NEXT LET GVH OFFER: Feb 11th, 2014. STAY TUNED!!! YOUR MIND WILL BE BLOWN.

MY MIND WILL NOT BE BLOWN, i have nothing i need you to blow

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited February 2014

jarland said: I don't understand.

Do you guys just not like the topic? Is there a duplicate? I didn't see anything negative here. I just saw a question.

We did not talk about it, I was acting on my own accord. I felt like this should be private discussion.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @Rallias said:
    Exactly. Think about it. What incentive would I have to post any real damaging information about him, true or not? Hell, in Justin's own words to my friend, "One day I thought we were doing fine the next it got ugly..." (or something like that... it was verbally transmitted). Yeah, I should have kept my computer better locked down. I screwed that bit up.

I'm sorry that story is very much BS, especially since you are the one whom linked it on IRC. You could have easily not posted it and nothing would have happened, or not allowed it to fester as much as you did.

Mun

• Mun said: I'm sorry that story is very much BS, especially since you are the one whom linked it on IRC. You could have easily not posted it and nothing would have happened, or not allowed it to fester as much as you did.

Whatever you want to think. I'm not going to try to impress anyone.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited February 2014

@Mun said:
    Thread will be closed by spirit, I argued my best and he shot me down. Nothing more. It is fair adminship btw.

Damn Mun :)
    I can't imagine any serious manager or company owner to talk about own employees. If I would be GVH Jon I would say that I am not willing to discuss that and this would be only right answer however he know that he will be crucified if he give answer like that.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
This discussion has been closed.