Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone has VPS with edenhost.com?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone has VPS with edenhost.com?

I found their offers in "exoticvps list",but i google,looks they are a bad provider,anyone could tell me they are good or bad?

Thanks.

Comments

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

They started from HF but moved last year.

I noticed when I used to sell LU VPS, they had my company name in their meta tags to try and catch some of my search engine traffic which I thought was a bit shady.

• We never had your company's name in our meta tags. You are mistaken for the word vBox which means a Virtual Box, which is a VPS.

This was all resolved.

OP, we have been in the industry for almost 3 years now. If you want, we can give you a VPS for trial.

• BellaBella Member
    edited February 2014

I used EdenHost for a few months about two years ago, I know the owners,support times are good if you live in Asia/Europe, as they are based in India. I'm sure they have improved a lot since then.

• jainy25jainy25 Member
    edited February 2014

@imtiax said:
    I used EdenHost for a few months about two years ago, I know the owners,support times are good if you live in Asia/Europe, as they are based in India. I'm sure they have improved a lot since then.

Thank you. It is still as good as it could ever get.

As for reviews on Google, if you see, we had resolved those cases. Most of them were on client side itself...