Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any reviews of FlipHost?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any reviews of FlipHost?

I'm looking at getting a dedicated server with them soon, and I only was able to find one review via google, so I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on them.

I know I make these threads a bit too often, but I need some way to get a pre-sales opinion of the service a provider provides.

Comments

• Cloudshards and Fliphost are the with same company Query Foundry. I have 2 dedicated servers with them and priced with in reason. Network and support staff are excellent! Like i said before only downtime i had was a network problem and it was resolved quickly and equally compensated for it.

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

My buddy who has a storage plan with them hasn't had any issues so far that I know of.

• I'm of the same opinion as the previous posters in this thread, I have a L5520 from Cloudshards and have absolutely zero problems with it. Good network, good value.

• darkshiredarkshire Member
    edited January 2014

cloudshards is top shelf.
    i with VersatileIT before, and was absorbed into cloudshards.
    literally couldn't be happier with CS's stability and network speed.
    i got lucky having a nicely spec'd VPS (with vIT) and CS decided to honor it. i spend $5 a month for a 1gb ram, 1 gb swap, 4 core, 60 gig hdd (ssd ? not sure), & 2 tb b/w.

• I had a few KVMs before they were acquired and it was great, from what I hear, that hasn't changed

• Got a nice dedicated + SSD deal with CloudShards on Black Friday. There were issues with delivery but was communicated and handled in a good manner. So far everything is running great.