Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for ddos protection server(s) US
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for ddos protection server(s) US

Hi all,

I'm looking for ddos protection servers at US, West coast prefer
The maximum ddos attack i get about 1.9Gbps

E3 CPU is fine
16-24GB Ram
4x500GB
1gpbs
10 IPs useable

budget : none, send me best offer you have

Thank all!

Comments

• SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

Black Lotus/Staminus.

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

I would recommend you to look at Black Lotus.

If you are interested in VPS, vr.org offers it by using Black Lotus's network.

or maybe if you want a cheaper route but located in TX, go with Limestone Networks. The DDoS protection is routed through Black Lotus iirc.

• ReeceReece Member
    edited January 2014

You do need quite a small amount of protection compared to what is offered.

Considered using BuyVM's Filters IP's via GRE Tunnel? They have a West & east location for your needs.

I believe its upto 10Gbps protection, you would be looking at < $10/Month to have the additional filtering in place.

Worth a suggestion here ;)

• Depends on what you want to protect. If you want to protect tcp services you can go with a cnservers reseller like RamNode or BuyVM and setup a reverse proxy or GRE tunnel, DDoS protected dedicated servers are expensive.

Looks like the OP wants a dedicated server after all. (4x500GB, 16-24GB RAM, 10IPs), I'm guessing he wants to use it as gaming server.

Have experienced staminus/limestone so I could recommend them. Haven't tried Black Lotus, but i've been playing on a server that's pretty much hosted through black lotus.

• may be incapsula is another choice?

• @Saiku , @deployvm: they are pretty expensive for me. I'm going to startup a small chat application base on red5

@Reece , @tr1cky : will try this first. Thank you very much

Anyone try versaweb level1-ddos protection ? just $30 additional per month

Well, you didn't specify the budget. Those are pretty top-notch ddos protection host. Of course it would cost some $ because I doubt they'll give you free ddos protection on their servers.

• I hear Google has some DDOS mitigation package that is free, but you have to apply for it. From what I hear all who apply get in though

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
  • Versaweb with DDoS Black Lotus is your best bet. They are located in LV but soon in Seatle. Best provider in the west coast ... period ...

• CNSjackCNSjack Member
    edited January 2014

@nvtien said:
    Hi all,

I'm looking for ddos protection servers at US, West coast prefer
    The maximum ddos attack i get about 1.9Gbps

E3 CPU is fine
    16-24GB Ram
    4x500GB
    1gpbs
    10 IPs useable

budget : none, send me best offer you have

Thank all!

Is the service running on TCP or UDP?

• OVH would be the best option but their DC is in Canada.