Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Win a Xen/Kvm vps for a year!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Win a Xen/Kvm vps for a year!

mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

I would lime to take the opportunity to remind everyone that it is still not to late to enter and win one of these nice prices:

one 256 mb XEN VPS from InceptionHosting.com (your choice of location, Miami excluded)

one 256 mb KVM VPS from Necs.co.uk (starter1 package)

one 1024 mb XEN VPS from sugarvps.com

one VPS from each location that Lowendspirit provides.

2 Shared hosting packages (Feline) from freecpanelsharedhosting.com

All prices in this contest will be paid for the first FULL year!

Read more info @ http://www.lowendguide.com/contest-2013-2014/

Comments

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2014

To promote sharing of knowledge i am also giving one abusivecores.com plan number one for a year.

• lowendguide must be getting really lazy with updates.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@cosmicgate said:
    lowendguide must be getting really lazy with updates.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion? Starting a competition with prizes worth over $100, is that lazy?

You are entitled to your opinion but I would like to know what you base your comment on.

• c0yc0y Member

@MikHo said:
    You are entitled to your opinion but I would like to know what you base your comment on.

He is probably implying companies get easy PR and you get easy articles

@c0y said:
    He is probably implying companies get easy PR and you get easy articles

Then why not say that, I bet he doesn't even have the decency to come back and answer for himself. (I presume a male since there are no females on the Internet).

This is a friendly reminder to submit your tutorial/guide to have the chance of winning a XEN or KVM vps paid for a full year.

The winners will be able to chose among providers as Inception Hosting, Necs.co.uk, sugarvps.com, lowendspirit.com.
    Runner up prices will be shared hosting from freecpanelsharedhosting.com!

The tutorial/guide can be written or a video (sound or no sound doesn't matter).
    Main part is that someone will learn something from it.

More info @ http://www.lowendguide.com/contest-2013-2014/

Remember, you are not allowed to submit a copy of a tutorial/guide found on the Internet. It has to be written in your own words or "filmed" by you.
    Topic is free of choice. Google the hottest topics that you know about (the tutorial/guide has to be server related in some way). Rewrite it with your own words and make sure it works.

Submit and WIN!!!!!!!!!!