Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Needing some bloggers for a Common Web Hosting Blog
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Needing some bloggers for a Common Web Hosting Blog

Hi,

I want to host a common blog where you can submit articles, offers, reviews and everything you like, I am looking for a couple of hosting veterans and rookies to start. I have the domain and everything setup. The aim is to make a one spot place for real good hosting content you want to write.

I will keep ends open for your suggestions, those who want to join in - please mention your interest here and we can start talking.

Thanks

Comments

• Let me guess... adsense and free money for you?

• darknessendsdarknessends Member
    edited December 2013

@taronyu : No ads, None, And if the people want ads, and there is a income it can be distributed among the contributors in a fair manner.

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited December 2013

@taronyu said:
    Let me guess... adsense and free money for you?

I dont think ads are a problem, aslong it aren't pop ups and the place is worth visiting.

• @Mark_R said:
    I dont think ads are a problem, aslong it aren't pop ups and the place is worth visiting.

I don't care much about the ads. I also got a few on my site. But more that he is looking for other people to write and he gets the revenue of them.

But he already said that isn't true. :)

@darknessends said:
    taronyu : No ads, None, And if the people want ads, and there is a income it can be distributed among the contributors in a fair manner.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @taronyu said:

If you look at it that way then yes, you're right.

• darknessendsdarknessends Member
    edited December 2013

Anyways, am looking for bloggers, interested people respond, if everyone wishes to place ads and take back a income it can be fairly divided. I am not willing to place ads but if the money provides inspiration to bloggers, I can help it.

• Pm'd...

• Writing alone is always boring for me. However, I can hardly find a guy who is really helpful to me. Hope you guys can find each other. Maybe I can participate, but I have to learn more about the topic and the target you aim at.

• @VMVPS : I ll be more than happy to have you on the team, There is lot more than content writing that is needed.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

You should join forces with unixio, project with AsadH