Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jailbreak iOS 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Jailbreak iOS 7

Merry Xmas!
http://www.evasi0n.com/

I still cant belive!

Comments

• Wasn't there an online version released before this?

http://team7jailbreak.com/

• I trust evasi0n only :D

• Prerooted android phone. Dont need this shit:P

• duyan13duyan13 Member
    edited December 2013

LOl ! I can't believe this ! ( Thank You for the news xD )

• Any iPhone 4 CDMA jailbreak successful?

• Interesting, Musclenerd is part of both jailbreak projects.

• instatechinstatech Member
    edited December 2013

I don't care about ICRAP.Android is way to go.

• @Edo This works on any iPhone model.

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

Thanks

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Is there any benefit of jail breaking nowadays? My dad and my sister have iPhone, that's why I asked.

• @netomx For root access, that's just about it. The only reason why I jailbroke my iPod Second Generation was to enable wallpapers and multitasking, as iOS lacked that back in the days.

But what is the benefit of root now? I know that before, it was very useful. U jumped off the iOS thing before the iPhone 4

• nunimnunim Member
    edited December 2013

@netomx said:
    But what is the benefit of root now? I know that before, it was very useful. U jumped off the iOS thing before the iPhone 4

From what I can tell, sideloading apps and tethering. Makes me glad I have an Android phone.

@nunim oh, tether. That's a pain in the ass

• @netomx said:

I don't think it's really about the benefits or anything, it's more about having control over the phone that you paid hundreds of dollars for

• DennisdeWitDennisdeWit Member
    edited December 2013

DO NOT install this. Wait for a while. It seems that there is a Chinese app in it that can log everything you do, according to Dutch iPhoneclub.

Edit: they removed it 5 hours ago.

• That Chinese Piracy App will only install if your computer language is set to Chinese. If it's not installed, as per my monitoring on the jailbroken phone, there isn't a data uploading going on.