Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problems with NodeDeploy VPS, or just me ? (Solved in my case)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Problems with NodeDeploy VPS, or just me ? (Solved in my case)

CatalinCatalin Member
edited December 2013 in General

Hello, yesterday i got an email that all the node will be rebooted and for a hour or so.. my VPS will be down.. OK, no problem till here. But today i've tried to access my server, and surprise it was down, tried to login into WHMCS client panel, another surprise.. The account login wasn't reconized, i've tried the Forgotten Password option.. The account was deleted, i was curious if i am the only one, or not. BTW, the server was paid till 20th of this month, and i was gonna pay further, how i've paid in the last 10 months. But now i'm not so sure.. And at last I have/had there a WebServer, so i kinda like to get at least a backup with all my files.. it be fair..!

Comments

• I can login just fine. I don't have an active service, though.

• contact them :)

• @Catalin Basically you may forgotten to pay Unpaid invoice and WHMCS by default change your client status to "Inactive".

• @DalComp said:
    I can login just fine. I don't have an active service, though.

So there is a problem.. just with me.

• @alexvolk said:
    Catalin Basically you may forgotten to pay Unpaid invoice and WHMCS by default change your client status to "Inactive".

Due date is on 20 of the month.. the server was paid till 20 this month.

• All servers are down too.
    I hope its not something serious.

• meanwile.. my customers, are givin' me emails.. and phonecalls.. I believe NodeDeploy people don't know what stable means..

• Same issues with me , lets see. i hope everything is resolved.
    Anyhow this was my last month.

Im starting my own host now , not big but ennough for me

• You might want to contact Martin-D from xavvo, I believe he's the current owner of the brand.

• Down here too - SolusVM SSL expired, VPS down and won't boot via SolusVM.

• @Wintereise said:
    You might want to contact Martin-D from xavvo, I believe he's the current owner of the brand.

I've sent them messages, and till this hour, nothing.

• GaNiGaNi Member
    edited December 2013

They rebooted node yesterday stating that it was an emergency reboot, no SLA would be given and now node is down again.

I wasn't even migrated to the new IP on the stipulated date(for like months).

• We have a DNS location with them, it's gone. It looks like the IP is still up, however the VPS is gone. Could this be a case of "faliment"?

• @marcm said:
    We have a DNS location with them, it's gone. It looks like the IP is still up, however the VPS is gone. Could this be a case of "faliment"?

Not likely, given the recent change of ownership.

• @Nekki - I hope not, I don't want to set that up in a different location.

• itgodsitgods Member
    edited December 2013

@marcm @Catalin @fraghostsolutions

We're aware of a problem with the network at the moment and are looking to get it resolved with the DC.

http://status.xavvo.com/view.php?id=88

Thanked by 1Catalin
  • MartinDMartinD Member
    edited December 2013

We're looking at the network-wide problem at the moment folks. Looks as though some update was run in the early hours of the morning that's screwed with the network configuration of every server - still trying to ascertain what it was and get things back online. There is NO data loss - no-one has been terminated or thrown out or whatever.

@Catalin - you could have waited for a response before opening this thread. Going by the messages you've sent you appear to lack any kind of patience. A simple message direct to me would have done the job. Also, the email address in that screenshot isn't the email address you have on file with us - you may want to check where your last invoice was sent.

For everyone else - keep an eye on that status page. It'll be updated as we get servers back online. Cheers.

• Looks like to be an OS update which messed the settings

• @MartinD , i've got back the email etc.. but still waiting the servers to be up. And as for the patience you want us to have, when you get 3-4 phone calls, and 2-3 emails for a service that you provide is down, and you don't know nothing about it.. what your reaction should be? I told my clients that i have a 1december backup, but i know nothing about the server.. if will be back, if not.. what should i do?! if you say to your clients you don't know nothing, how can you be professional with them? and how can you expect them to pay the bill on time?

• @Catalin 1st December? Why so old? I do daily backups as I imagine most people do?

• @OkieDoke , i was thinking that the server is stable and strong. Till now didn't had any problems.

• Network connectivity has been restored. We'll provide an RFO at a later stage but suffice to say this was entirely out of our hands.

Thanks everyone and apologies for what has been a very, very frustrating morning.

• mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited December 2013

MartinD said: Going by the messages you've sent you appear to lack any kind of patience.

Nice way to treat your customers.

Sorry, @MartinD posted an apology as I was typing the message. I removed my remark about that :-)

Besides that, we're not even sure if the @Catalin even knew who you are until he started this thread...

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • Thanks A Lot And Finally Problems Resolved :) Hopefully Nodedeploy Won't Face Such Problems Anymore ?

• MartinD said: Network connectivity has been restored. We'll provide an RFO at a later stage but suffice to say this was entirely out of our hands.

Atlas is still down. Is this related to the same issue?

• Hera is down, nothing resolved.

• itgods said: Hera is down, nothing resolved.

According to IRC, MartinD went back to bed because he's ill. Maybe @BradND can help you guys out.

• Dudeist said: Atlas is still down. Is this related to the same issue?

Atlas has been up for a while but the containers weren't running - that's resolved now (they're booting up) - sorry about that!

itgods said: Hera is down, nothing resolved.

I can't see any issues with Hera at the moment - do you have a ticket it so we can take a look?

Cheers.