Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Advertising Platform for Providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Advertising Platform for Providers

Hello,
Which is the best advertising media or platform for hosting companies.

I may not prefer google adwords its high charges and needs more investment (best for datacenters).

Do you have expirience of adwords or any website? How much did you spend? What was your ROI?

Thanks

Comments

• I've seen a few and click them on Facebook, you could also advertise here and on webhostingtalk.com.

Adwords is just the main platform for advertising while the prices may be hîgher it's traffic / purchasing customers would probably pay for the cost per click... And then some.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Quality sells. Word of mouth will work slow but will give you the time to learn and adapt.

• Do you know any other best ad networks for hosting companies other than adwords

• With all these questions you're asking, might as well hire someone to start your own "company".

• buysellads.com?

• @dhamaniasad said:
    buysellads.com?

Yep. Its great to advertise for fixed prices.

• @mazker said:

Its going to be a lot better than using Adwords, or chitika, or any other PPC or PPI network for that matter. I see completely irrelevant ads with adsense most of the time.

• @dhamaniasad said:
    Its going to be a lot better than using Adwords, or chitika, or any other PPC or PPI network for that matter. I see completely irrelevant ads with adsense most of the time.

Yep. I tried adwords (many forums have shown its not good). It gives just clicks with 0% conversion when you choose display network (maybe they click themself to earn too) and irrelavent ads. So if choosing search network it means high conversion but it needs higher budgets (min $100) and cpc rates are about $3-$8/click.

• Get a marketing manager or internet marketer to find the best places to advertise. Watch you roi and also your conversion rates then optimise your site and ads for conversions.

• I agree that word of mouth is the best method. It also brings the best customers - usually trouble free and long term.

WHT / LEB can sometimes bring you customers you prefer not to have. Especially if you have cheap services.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

rds100 said: I agree that word of mouth is the best method. It also brings the best customers - usually trouble free and long term.

WHT / LEB can sometimes bring you customers you prefer not to have. Especially if you have cheap services.

You must teach me how to say a lot in a few words.

Thanked by 1rds100
  • I am advertising on tech blog, you can try too :)

• How about hosting catalog?

• Webhostingtalk is basically the best place to advertise for hosting companies hands down. (no offense LET)

• WHT is great places for ads services
    buysellads.com could be good place (well pretty low click but fixed prices on many offer)

• @mazker said:
    How about hosting catalog?

Dont you even think of it. Waste of money it is