Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fliphost first impressions
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fliphost first impressions

I got this deal from black friday L5520 24GB 1TB 10TBBW $49 month on 29/11/2013. Until now it has not been provisioned. "There are some delays due to us having to ship back some hardware that failed". So my first impressions with these guys are bad.

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2013

I am sorry to hear your first impressions with us are bad. This does certainly not happen often. There was a large number of orders and sadly some of the hardware we got in had to be returned due to being damaged. This in conjunction with holidays + weekends (Which we do not provision on) have pushed back setups sadly.

Your billing period will start the moment your server is setup so there will be no lost money. If you are not able to wait simply open a ticket and we will refund your order. We would be sad to see you go however do not want to hold onto your money if that is not what you want.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I will keep checking up on this thread or you can open a support ticket at any time.

-Alex

• ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep

These things happen @johnnny99 if I were you I'd wait, Fliphost is a great a provider with great support and that's a pretty good deal there.

• Yeah I know this things happens, I am sure everything will be fine , question is that i have my schedule too, i need to reprogram things, etc, etc. Like title says this are my first impressions

• @johnny99 said:
    Yeah I know this things happens, I am sure everything will be fine , question is that i have my schedule too, i need to reprogram things, etc, etc. Like title says this are my first impressions

You can never confirm delivery whilst we try our best. As said things happen. Some people have and do get their servers fast. I'm sure a lot will say they didn't too. We try to do what we can.

Would advice to leave lots of room in a schedule - there are variables. Even if we provisioned the server to you, on the off chance a drive could fail or the CPU could die and you would still have issues.

Either way, sorry for the inconvenience.

• johnny99johnny99 Member
    edited December 2013

Yeah I know, like a courtesy maybe I should have been informed about that, before asking.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2013

@Johnny99 We will work on improving our communication for the future.

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited December 2013

Perfect professional response, as I would expect from a great provider!

• Needs moar drama! ;)