Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you like solusvm?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do you like solusvm?

XSXXSX Member, Host Rep
edited November 2013 in General

I feel solusvm have stalled, some people have left it.

Comments

• I just started using it, must say I like it more than any other alternative I've tried.

• I think it's better to use "Do" than "Are".

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • sundaymouse said: I think it's better to use "Do" than "Are".

+1

• anyNodeanyNode Member, Host Rep

Lots of custom panels have been popping up recently, we have our panel and we are doing fine. SolusVM is overrated to be honest.

• yes. best api for me

• said: I feel solusvm have stalled, some people have left it.

Yes I have kind of stalled and people leave me all the time. Usually to go back to their homes where they belong, for that which I am thankful 3/4's of the time.

So I guess you could say I am like SolusVM.

• StarryStarry Member, Host Rep

I am a human, not a software....

• No,I am not like solusvm anyway

• People using certain languages have difficulty placing a differentiation marker in their brains for "do" and "are".

That said, no, I am not like SolusVM, either. :)

• I don't have anything against SolusVM. It do most of the things I need control panel for and this is it.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Like it or not you are talking about industry standard.

• i like if it cost $1/m..

• Since I'm a man instead of some certain thing... so, no, I'm not :)

• SolusVM like me.

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

solusvm apis are quite strong. My friend is building a mobile app based on apis of solusvm , he says they are very well structured.

• XSXXSX Member, Host Rep

cfgguy said: solusvm apis are quite strong. My friend is building a mobile app based on apis of solusvm , he says they are very well structured.

I agree, but some API no complete, They also need to improve.

• @cfgguy said:
    solusvm apis are quite strong. My friend is building a mobile app based on apis of solusvm , he says they are very well structured.

Uhm, not at all... The documentation is very poor and the they use their own ghetto generator for XML vs generators actually following the XML language regulations. The names for actions are rather... messy (e.g. 'kvmadminvmstatus' instead of calling it e.g. 'adminvmstatus' and having a 'virt' parameter)