Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is your hostigation VPS down? :(
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is your hostigation VPS down? :(

Hello, I am currently unable to access my VPS & Hostigation.com & their billing to raise a ticket at this point of time, may I know if you are facing the same problem as well? Thanks

Comments

• No, I'm not facing this problem. My VPS with Tim has almost 200 days of uptime. Maybe it's their LA location?

• yea my VPS is at their LA location. are you able to load hostigation.com from your end? It isn't working from Singapore now. http://www.super-ping.com/?ping=hostigation.com&locale=en . Thanks!

• My 2gig KVM in North Carolina is currently up, where is yours located?

• His one is in LA. Also yes, their website won't load (which is hosted in LA, too).

• wcgodzwcgodz Member
    edited August 2013

ah well. ok then. thanks alot! any idea how i can get to support other than raising a ticket? thanks!

• Their site is up for me.

• skaska Member
    edited August 2013

@wcgodz said:
    ah well. ok then. thanks alot! any idea how i can get to support other than raising a ticket? thanks!

http://hostigation.com is reachable from Frankfurt/Main (FFM) but very slowly. For support queries you might want to try twitter: hostigation.

@awson said:
    Their site is up for me.

What does me mean? Are you a location?

• @ska said:
    What does me mean? Are you a location?

Are you a comedian? :)

• skaska Member
    edited August 2013

@awson said:
    Are you a comedian? :)

Obviously you are. What information does the OP get from your statement that the site in question is reachable? No relevant information at all. You could be sitting next to the server and the server is reachable for you. ;-) Well fine. We all know the question implied to provide location information to see if the problem relies within Hostigation or the connection.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited August 2013

Mine is up, LA location

$ uptime
     21:21:50 up 208 days, 21:28,  1 user,  load average: 0.08, 0.05, 0.01

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • My two vps in LA is up .

• ah okay its up now! i did tag him in my first post and i did try him on twitter as well. subsequently found a previous support ticket email, so I emailed him as well. Thanks everybody! :)

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

@wcgodz said:
    ah okay its up now! i did tag him in my first post and i did try him on twitter as well. subsequently found a previous support ticket email, so I emailed him as well. Thanks everybody! :)

Writing with @ will send notification, I don't think tag does.

• OH okok. all right. my bad my bad. sorry about that. thanks once again!

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Hostigation.com loading fine in Bulgaria Vidin.

• @ska said:
    Obviously you are. What information does the OP get from your statement that the site in question is reachable? No relevant information at all. You could be sitting next to the server and the server is reachable for you. ;-) Well fine. We all know the question implied to provide location information to see if the problem relies within Hostigation or the connection.

Awson is in UK.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

@Jack said:
    By tag I meant mitgib not the actual tag.. Sorry my fault for wording it as I did.

Oh, I would call both tagging; but he tagged as keyword in OP probably before you posted.