Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there any comparison site for lowendserver?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is there any comparison site for lowendserver?

One and half years ago I use a website where I found the comparison of all low price dedicated server.Which I unable to remember the name its like lowenddedi.net or something.Can you please tell me any similar site or my desired site.

Comments

• awsonawson Member
    edited July 2013
  • Just noticed IPXcore is on the avoid list for LowEndStock for some reason...

• ServerBear :D

• On http://lowendstock.com, ServerCrate HAS to be added to the "not recommended".

• MunMun Member

Thats some great reason to become not recommended:

IPXcore

Closed their affiliate program without notice so customers lost all open revenues.
    123Systems

Affiliate program revenues not granted to customers.

• LESLES Member

this is miscalculation or at least cheating

• @Mun said:
    Thats some great reason to become not recommended:

IPXcore

Closed their affiliate program without notice so customers lost all open revenues.
    123Systems

Affiliate program revenues not granted to customers.

What a crock of shit, telling people to avoid purely because of affiliate programs.

Sounds like someone was making affiliate sales to those two providers and got mad about it.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

IPXCore's new CP also sux.

• @FtpIt_Radi said:
    IPXCore's new CP also sux.

No it doens't, I like it that you can manage your vm and your billing with 1 account. yes it doesn't always work yet but they know it and working on it. they are one of the few hosts that reacted on it and decided to do something about the solusvm part.

Also with their response time I don't care if I got a CP or not.

• The website is likely lowenddedi.net but it seem to be just a parked domain now

• "This site uses a very few affiliate links. Accurateness of all data can not be warranted."