Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NEED] UK LowEndSpirit.com VPS for testing Asterisk VoIP server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[NEED] UK LowEndSpirit.com VPS for testing Asterisk VoIP server

Hi,

Looking for someone to lend me their UK LowEndSpirit.com VPS for testing Asterisk VoIP server for ~24-48 hours. Needs to be UK server, if you could install Centos 5 32bit that would be great. And I don't have IPv6 so let me know the port for SSH.

Thanks

Comments

• WorldWorld Veteran

I have one in NL.

• @junjiang said:
    I have one in NL.

Yeah I have one in NL too

• WorldWorld Veteran

@Bogdacutuu said:
    Yeah I have one in NL too

Hi,i have a problem...Please Look your PM.I will PM you (Because of Antony.)

• I also have one in NL, not using it at the moment
    Send me a PM if you would like to use it

• xmobxmob Member

Is €3 a year really too much?

• awsonawson Member

@xmob said:
    Is €3 a year really too much?

No refunds.

• akbakb Member

I have one in UK.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

This isn't the first time @asterisk14 begs on the forum to get a free container for testing his Asterisk server.

Fuck, can't you pay 3€ for ONE YEAR of service?

• akbakb Member

@akb said:
    I have one in UK.

But I don't see CentOS in the list of distros in Solus.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@akb said:
    But I don't see CentOS in the list of distros in Solus.

I don't think you can run CentOS with 64 MB of RAM.

• @Nyr said:
    I don't think you can run CentOS with 64 MB of RAM.

Nah you can just fine

• Thanks for the offers guys, but in light of the comments below, I won't be taking you up on the offer. It was going to be used just for testing and writing a tutorial like this one lowendtalk.com/discussion/11585/script-to-install-asterisk-1-4-44-on-centos-5-x for the LEB/LET community and would have detailed the configuring issues in light of NAT IPv4. If anyone wants to install it and post details of config tweaks to get it running that would be great!

@xmob said:
    @Nyr said:
    This isn't the first time asterisk14 begs on the forum to get a free container for testing his Asterisk server.
    Fuck, can't you pay 3€ for ONE YEAR of service?

I didn't take up anyones offer the LAST time. And I'm not going to bother with it this time. Personally I think you're a bit anally retentive. I already got 3 VPS's, with 2 idleing.

• @asterisk14 Just keep doing what you are doing and that is how you move forward, I actually find it nice you are posting tutorials.

I think running your own asterisk/pbx server is something most all geeks should do since it for sure can save on money in the long run.