Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Awesome deals at BlueVM on their birthday
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Awesome deals at BlueVM on their birthday

bizzardbizzard Member
edited May 2013 in Offers

First of all let me wish BlueVM a Happy Birthday.

I have just one VPS with them and their support has been great. Same with the community too. Now on their birthday, they have some awesome deals for everyone. Have a look at https://www.bluevm.com/cart.php?gid=42

And Johnston from BlueVM told me that I can even combine the offers. ie, I can buy 2 512MB KVM and ask the staff to make it a 1GB KVM.

Comments

• DalCompDalComp Member

KVM2 and BLUE3 are tempting. :3

Happy Birthday @BlueVM!

• Just jumped on board for LA!

• bizzardbizzard Member

I am so sad that my Credit Card is at the edge of its limits as I had plans to buy 2 KVM2, combine them to use as a 1GB KVM and start my explorations on virtualization.

• nutjobnutjob Member
    edited May 2013

@bizzard said: And Johnston from BlueVM told me that I can even combine the offers. ie, I can buy 2 512MB KVM and ask the staff to make it a 1GB KVM.

Really? That would undercut their own pricing and specifications using 2 x BLUE3 for instance.

Anyone from BLueVM want to confirm that?

• MunMun Member

@nutjob jump on there IRC and ask. https://www.bluevm.com/chat.php

• bizzardbizzard Member

@nutjob said: Really? That would undercut their own pricing and specifications using 2 x BLUE3 for instance.

I had a chat with Johnston at the IRC and he told me that. Btw, they have the offer got listed in LEB too http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/bluevm-birthday-promotion-25year-512mb-kvm-in-buffalo-or-los-angeles

• You get to make the rules on your Birthday, it only happens once a year! ;)

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

@nutjob - That is correct we will allow users to combine more than one of these VPS. Limit 2 on openvz and 3 on kvm.

• nutjobnutjob Member

@bizzard said: I had a chat with Johnston at the IRC and he told me that.

Yeah I did the same with the same result, I just put in my ticket with the request.

• nutjobnutjob Member
    edited May 2013

@BlueVM said: That is correct we will allow users to combine more than one of these VPS. Limit 2 on openvz and 3 on kvm.

You're emptying my wallet here. My children are going hungry.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Sick deals. BlueVM does good work. I'll toss in my recommendation!

• IshaqIshaq Member

Thank you everyone :)

• vlaravlara Member

Just bought 2 kvm2 in Los Angeles couldn't resist the temptation

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

@vlara - I definitely understand.

"Hi my name is Justin and I'm a LEB addict. I also own a company that sells LEBs to other addicts."

• RurikoRuriko Member

why not just make a 1GB special as well instead of combining? o_o

• sonicsonic Veteran

@Ruriko said: why not just make a 1GB special as well instead of combining? o_o

7$/month is rule here :D

• talsittalsit Member

BlueVM, will you combine the IP addresses, disk space, etc?

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

@Ruriko - Well that'd involve keeping an eye on the stock 24/7 to make sure we aren't oversold or issuing a far more limited number of each. It'd also be over the maximum yearly amount for a VPS under LET rules.

@talsit - Yes.

• nutjobnutjob Member

Hmm, tickets aren't exactly speedy, still waiting on my combine request.

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

@nutjob - We're a bit swamped today with requests. Our normal reply time is under 2 hours.

• talsittalsit Member

Outstanding!

• upfreakupfreak Member

@BlueVM If not for HyperVM.... the only thing between me and BlueVM so far...

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

@peppr - Our KVM services are solusvm. That said our openvz services should be getting a better control panel soon.

• user123user123 Member

If only I had a use for another VPS :(. My current 4 are sitting in a corner collecting dust. Amazing yearly LET/LEB deals are a double-edged sword.

• talsittalsit Member

I'm in for NY, just waiting on combining the KVMs.

• nutjobnutjob Member

Where is the BLUE3 deal actually situated? It says CA, does that mena LA?

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

@nutjob - That is correct.

@talsit - We've got quite a few requests right now. We're processing them in the order received.

• talsittalsit Member

No worries, everything works great! Happy Birthday to me, oh, wait, BlueVM!

• lazytlazyt Member
    edited May 2013

@BlueVM your checkout page is not showing the entire form in Chrome for me.

I can only see 1/2 of it at a time. Current Chrome on a Win 8 system.

• nutjobnutjob Member

@lazyt said: I can only see 1/2 of it at a time. Current Chrome on a Win 8 system.

Ditto, Chrome on a Mac.